COMING SOON: NEW CATALOG
We're updating to serve you better!
In March, the Westchester Library System will switch to a more user-friendly computer system for circulation and for the public access catalog.
Please note that:
- March 11th through March 13th is our transition period as we change over to the new system. During this time:
- You WON'T be able to place holds, view your account online, pay bills or renew items.
- You WILL be able to check out up to 5 items. Please bring your library card or other ID to the library in order to check out.
- If you were planning to sign up for, renew, or replace your library card, or pay down fines, please do so before March 11th or wait until after March 14th.
- If you need to hold items for book groups or other time-sensitive uses that take place between March 10th and 18th, please do so early.
- If you keep track of your checkout history in your WLS account, please note that this information will not transfer over to the new system. You can print or copy and paste your reading history so you have a record of it.
- Your current library card will work with the new system.
Thanks for your patience as we prepare for an exciting new chapter in the library!